Ski Special with the Chedi Andermatt!
Stay 5 nights and pay for 4 nights only!
Nestled elegantly among the ski chalets of Andermatt, The Chedi Andermatt represents the last word in opulence. From the expert service of the Ski Butlers who will ensure your boots are pre-warmed and your route for the day is mapped out, to the 15 ft high cheese cellar where the in-house sommelier will pick the perfect cheese to accompany your wine, luxury is the only thing on the menu. Designed by Jean-Michel Gathy of Denniston International Architects, the ‘living legend’ of hotel design has created a luxurious hotel which combines authentic Swiss Alpine chic with sleek Asian influences. The hotel features a great culinary variety: The Restaurant with four open show kitchens offer both European and Asian cuisine, The Japanese Restaurant serves modern and traditional Japanese specialties, The Club House – an all-day dining venue for Swiss and Italian dishes, and The Chalet serving Swiss Cheese Fondue and Raclette. Other highlights include The Wine and Cigar Library as well as The Bar and Living Room – perfect for après ski, as well as a magnificent spa and health club…
Chedi Andermatt Package inclusions:
- 5 nights lodging in deluxe double room occupancy at the Chedi Andermatt
- Welcome drink
- The Chedi Grand Breakfast, served at The Restaurant / Continental breakfast In-Room
- Complimentary high-speed internet access
- Complimentary selection of coffee, tea, soft drinks and juices in the minibar (replenished once daily and excludes alcoholic beverages)
- Complimentary access to The Spa and Health Club
- The Chedi Bär Kids Club
- Exclusive Hästens beds with pillow top bed
- Built-in fireplace
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Swiss transfer ticket 1st class (train transfers from/to Zurich or Geneva AP)
- From $1,664 pp in double occupancy
*Offer valid for January 9 – February 2 and March 5 – April 1, 2017. Rooms are subject to availability. Other dates and accommodations available.
Located in the heart of the Swiss Alps, Andermatt-Sedrun ski destination is becoming one of central Switzerland’s leading ski resorts. The exceptional climate and the altitude provide optimal snow conditions for skiers and snowboarders all winter season long. Andermatt-Sedrun ski destination is being expanded into central Switzerland’s largest ski area, with state-of-the art facilities, more than 75 miles of slopes, 85 runs and 25 lifts.