“LES 3 VALLES” VAL THORENS, FRANCE
- January 31 – February 8, 2020
Your package includes:
- Round Trip NYC – Geneva, Includes no charge for ski equipment 2NDBag
- Private Round Trip Transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights lodging in Hotel Fahrenheit Seven – 4 star
- Daily buffet breakfast and 4 course gourmet dinners
- All Taxes and fuel charges
- Optional Group Discounted 6-Day Consecutive Ski Pass 285 EURO (2019 rate, actual price may change) senior pass available, over 70 pass is FREE.
- Optional EPIC Pass (2019 good for 7-days 3 valleys)
- $2,595 per person/double occupancy
- $890 single supplement
Price based on currency of 1.15 US Dollar to 1 Euro. Package Price subject to change based on currency fluctuation.
Optional Group Discounted Trip Insurance
Direct line 24/7: 561 742 4041
Toll-free: 800 755 1330
Skiing is our passion!
Our Ski Travel Experts will build your ultimate experience in the snow.
Val Thorens, voted the best ski resort in the world in 2013, 2014, 2016 and 2017 is the highest ski resort in the Alps and linked to the 3 Valleys, the world’s largest connected ski area with 600km of slopes and 169 lifts.
At 2300m it is snow sure from when the lifts open in mid-November to the end of April, and with a high point of 3200m and with six different lifts reaching over 3000m there is plenty of high-altitude skiing for everyone.
Activities on the slopes include carving, off-piste skiing, ski touring, a snow park, a boardercross, and off the slopes there is ice-driving, fat biking on snow, the longest toboggan run in Europe, a large sports center and aqua-spa as well as the Tyrolienne, a 1.3km long zip line. This together with the lively pedestrian streets, the many shops, bars, and restaurants make a stay in Val Thorens hard to beat.