Experience Germany’s winter sports capital with this excellent ski value. A great resort and a centrally located hotel insure that you and your family will have a great time.
The Top Hotel Alpina is centrally-located in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, just a short short walking distance from downtown, the business district and ski areas. Experience Germany with this great ski vacation for a great price!
The resort is built around the highest mountain in Germany, the Zugspitze, with an altitude of 2,962 meters (8,832 feet). The top of the mountain is actually a glacier with amazing ski terrain for advanced skiers ranging from bowls to natural, ungroomed drops. There’s ample opportunity for leisurely, intermediate skiing on the 75 miles of trails in the resort.
The TOP CountryLine Hotel Alpina Garmisch-Partenkirchen is conveniently located in the heart of Garmisch-Partenkirchen city. Due to its location and characteristics, it can be considered as a unique offer in town, with just a short walking distance from the downtown, business district and ski areas. Guest can enjoy unforgettable holidays in the world-famous Olympics resort with a magnificent view of Germany’s highest mountain, the 3,000-metre-high Zugspitze.
Find Out More: Garmisch Ski Vacation from $1,798
Request a Ski Trip Quote
Looking for something different? We can help you plan your vacation of a lifetime! Get a free customized vacation proposal at 60+ resorts in 6 countries.
Or, call our reservation center toll free for more information about other European destinations: 800-333-5533.
The 2013-2014 ski season will be starting soon, so here are some opening dates for key resorts in Europe.
Tignes – Open November 03
Val d’Isere – Open November 29
Serre-Chevalier – Open December 13
Davos/Klosters – Open November 15
Engeleberg/Titlis – Open October 19
Grindelwald/Wengen – November 16
Les Diablerets/Glacier 3000 – November 02
Zermatt – Open November 04
Hintertux – Open November 04
Kitzsteinhorn – Open November 04
Molltal Glacier – Open November 04
Soelden – Open November 04
St. Johann – Open December 06
Bormio – Open November 04
Breuil-Cervinia – Open November 04
- The ski season is closing fast and we’re all looking for a great season of endless white powder. Most of the major resorts look to be opening in the first week of December this years with a few exceptions.
- Chamonix (France) has already received substantial snowfall. The official resort open is the first week of December, but the area will be open for the last two weekends in November if snow conditions permit.
- Resorts opening during the last week of November include Patscherkofel – Igls (Innsbruck, Austria) and Schmitten – Zell am See (Salzburg, Austria).
If you’re planning a ski trip for this coming season, there is a great article in the Guardian UK which lists the top 10 ski resorts for early snow. Of the top 10 ski resorts, the first 8 listed are European:
- Val Thorens, France
- Chamonix, France
- Ischgl, Austria
- Tignes, France
- Hintertux, Austria
- Breuil-Cervina, Italy
- Obergurgl, Austria
- Saas Fee, Switzerland
- You can read more about these resorts on the SkiEurope website:
- Read the full article here: